JOBST® forMen Ambition Knee High 15-20 mmHg7766010
HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530
JOBST® forMen Ambition combines cotton and carbon to provide unmatched comfort and natural odor control in a uniquely fashionable men's sock. With a contemporary ribbed design and high-quality cotton yarns, JOBST® forMen Ambition socks are designed to maximize feel, performance and comfort for the ultimate everyday sock. 15-20 mmHg graduated compression is the perfect level for daily wear to help keep your legs feeling energized and great throughout the day.
- Contemporary ribbed design
- Combines carbon for natural odor control that is renewed with each washing, with cotton for softness and ease of donning
- High quality cotton and soft yarns ensure comfort and easy donning
- Wide comfort knee band secures fit and improves wearing comfort
- Reinforced toe and specially developed heel pocket for optimal comfort and durability
MODERATE COMPRESSION (15-20 MMHG)
- Tired, achy legs
- Occupational swelling or evening edema
- Leg discomfort from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Prevent medical issues for those with risk of vein health issues
- Reduce swelling during travel
- Prevent DVT during travel
Series: forMen Ambition
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric: 63% Nylon, 21% Spandex, 15% Cotton, 1% Polyester
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments