Mediven Comfort Knee High 15-20 mmHg, Open Toe [OVERSTOCK]45681
Mediven Comfort offers a revolution in compression therapy. They feature a truly fashionable, subtle look with exceptional softness. The fabric offers a comfi-foot design, superior moisture regulation, unparalleled durability and outstanding wearing comfort. This pair of knee highs includes an open toe design for improved breathability and comfort. 15-20 mmHg medical graduated compression improves circulation to keep your legs feeling great.
- Comfi-Foot - Anatomically-knit heel and toe box with soft, double-stretch knitted foot
- Machine Wash Machine Dry - Easier care and maintenance, long-term compliance, better therapy results
- Clima Comfort - Patented knitting technique for improved moisture and temperature control
- Clima Fresh - Odor prevention
- Silverplus/Antimicrobial - Additional odor control through the elimination of bacteria and germs
MODERATE COMPRESSION (15-20 MMHG)
- Tired, achy legs
- Occupational swelling or evening edema
- Leg discomfort from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Prevent medical issues for those with risk of vein health issues
- Reduce swelling during travel
- Prevent DVT during travel
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: 80% Nylon (Polyamide)/ 20% Spandex (Elasthane)/LATEX-FREE
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments