Mediven Comfort Vitality Women's Knee High 30-40 mmHg [OVERSTOCK]D240931
Mediven Comfort Vitality Women's Knee Highs were designed to offer easy compression wear. These knee highs feature a soft fabric and stylish herringbone-ribbed pattern that looks like everyday hose but have the added benefit of 30-40 mmHg medical graduated compression. They are easy to don and include the new mediGrip top band that secures them in place throughout the day so you are getting compression right where you need it most. Only you will know they are compression!
- Herringbone-ribbed design for a classic look at work or after work
- Luxury and style without sacrificing the medical accuracy you expect from medi
- Clima Fresh system inhibits bacteria growth and unpleasant odors
- Clima Comfort system combined with lanolin keeps you naturally dry and refreshed
- Clima-Fresh for all-day freshness
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 MMHG)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Series: Comfort Vitality
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: 71% Nylon (Polyamide) / 29% Spandex (Elasthane) / LATEX-FREE
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments