Mediven for Men Select Knee High 30-40 mmHg [OVERSTOCK]S240132
Mediven for Men Select Knee Highs are the ideal everyday compression sock. Unlike classic ribbed socks, the select line features a stylish, modern pattern that goes well with both business and casual wear. Made with a soft, smooth and durable fabric and medi's new skin-conditioning Lanolin infused bio-textiles for the ultimate comfort. Applies extra firm 30-40 mmHg medical graduated compression.
- Casual modern sock design
- Soft, extra-wide cuff for all day wearing comfort
- Unparalleled softness with Lanolin infused bio-textile
- Left and right foot designs for utmost comfort
- Clima-Fresh for all-day freshness
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 MMHG)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Series: for Men Select
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: 71% Nylon (Polyamide) / 29% Spandex (Elasthane) / LATEX-FREE
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments