Mediven Plus Knee High 40-50 mmHg, Open Toe [OVERSTOCK]40201
Mediven Plus compression is made with a MediSilk yarn blend for better comfort and a discreet, opaque style that helps to hide blemishes, varicosities, or scarring. This pair of knee highs includes a popular open toe feature for better breathability and comfort. Applies 40-50 mmHg medical graduated compression benefits.
- Opaque coverage to conceal blemishes and varicose veins
- Strong material for extra support
- Comfortable, patented Clima-Comfort releases moisture for temperature control
- Combination of both elastic and inelastic properties for serious edema containment
- ClimaFresh technology inhibits bacteria growth and unpleasant odors
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (40-50 MMHG)
- Varicose Veins
- Pre & Post Vein procedure
- Edema /swelling mild to moderate
- Venous leg ulcer
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI) - all symptoms of circulations issues
Compression: 40-50 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: 63% Nylon (Polyamide)/ 37% Spandex (Elasthane)/LATEX-FREE
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments