OTC Neoprene Knee Wrap0314
The OTC 0314 neoprene knee wrap retains natural body heat to help soothe aching muscles and maintain flexibility, provide firm, uniform compression to support weakened joints, and offer moderate protection from bumps and bruises. Handcrafted construction includes invisible stitching and heat seal seam tape for added comfort and durability. Effective support to keep you comfortably active.
- Opens flat for easy application over injured, swollen or tender knees
- Four-way stretch material provides even compression over the prominences of the joint
- Retains body heat and increases circulation, to help maintain flexibility
- Multi-function neoprene buttress surrounds kneecap (patella) and provides compression and stabilization
- For precisely targeted pressure over soft tissues, any combination of buttress quarter sections can be removed by using scissors to cut through the slits on the interior pocket
- Hook compatible laminate allows for a wide range of adjustment over swelling
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments