Rejuva® Sheer Dot Women's Knee High 20-30 mmHgKDOT2BL1
Incorporate a hint of high fashion into your life without compromising the function you need. Power-packed with polka dots & powerful compression, these support knee highs offer all the elements you need to both look & feel amazing.
- Graduated compression promotes healthy legs
- Reciprocated heel & toe + contoured leg design
- Multi-dimensional stretch elasticity for easy application & removal
- Luxurious fiber blend designed for all-day comfort
- Fashion pattern knit integrally into the garment
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: 75% Nylon, 25% Spandex, LATEX-FREE
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments