Sigvaris 503C Natural Rubber 30-40 mmHg Open Toe Calf High Compression Stockings
SKU: 503CS1O77 | UPC: 745129005603
HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6531Sigvaris 503C Series Natural Rubber: 30-40 mmHg Open Toe Knee High Compression Stockings for Women and Men
The Most Therapeutic Support Hose
• Proven efficacy through numerous scientific studies
• Designed with a low fatigue rate to sustain compression throughout the day
• Ideal for patients with more serious indications or long-term therapy
• Manufactured from double-covered, soft, natural rubber to offer the greatest degree of elasticity and great durability.
New Precise Fit Sizing
• A newly-developed sizing chart for the Natural Rubber Series accommodates larger ankle circumferences up to 18" (40-46cm).
• The high-stretch knit construction in combination with double-covered yarns provides great elasticity and easy donning and removal.
70% nylon / 30% natural latex rubber
• CVI (Chronic Venous Insufficiency)
• Post-Thrombotic Syndrome (PTS) including:
• Edema, Hyperpigmentation, Stasis Dermatitis, Stasis Cellulitis,
• Corona Phlebectatica, Venous Stasis Ulcers
• Severe post traumatic and post fracture edema
• Lymphedema (primary and secondary after decongestive therapy)
• Post vein stripping, ligation, phlebectomy, and sclerotherapy
of large veins
• Treatment of DVT (outpatient) with LMWH
30-40 mmHg (CCL 2) Very Firm Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Chronic venous insufficiency
Deep vein thrombosis
Severe varicose veins
Severe edema / lymphedema
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
|Sigvaris 500 Natural Rubber 30-40 mmHg Open Toe Calf High for Men & Women|
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments