Solaris ReadyWrap® KneeRW-LE-DE-S-BE
ReadyWrap® features low-stretch straps that mimic short stretch bandaging — delivering effective compression therapy with its high working and low resting pressure.
ReadyWrap offers a unique color-coded visual guide for application and alternating strapping system to support one handed donning as needed.
With ReadyWrap, you can be certain you will have an effective and comfortable garment that easily adjusts to their limb and donning abilities.
- Low-Stretch Material - Mimics short-stretch bandaging — the gold standard of treatment.
- Color-Coded Straps - Provides easy step-by-step donning guidance.
- 50% Overlapping Straps - Helps prevent gapping.
- Blocked Support Spine - Helps maintain garment form to support all-day wear.
- Modular Design - Garments work effectively on their own or in combination.
- Single Thigh High ReadyWrap Liner
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments