Therafirm® Core-Spun Knee High 30-40 mmHg, Silver FiberKR-19612
Silver Core-Spun Gradient Compression Support Socks look and feel like a soft, comfortable everyday sock with the added benefit of true gradient compression. Ultra stretchy yarns and added thickness make the sock easier to put on and more comfortable for all-day wear.
Silver Core-Spun provide the added benefits of X-STATIC®— The Silver Fiber®. High-tech silver fibers naturally reduces foot odor, wicks away perspiration to keep the skin dry, and maintains temperature equilibrium by conducting heat and cold. X-STATIC® technology bonds a layer of pure silver to the surface of a textile fiber, permanently retaining the best characteristics of both.
- Delivers a controlled amount of pressure greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote better blood flow, prevent mild swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet.
- Designed to help prevent edema, leg discomfort, and deep vein thrombosis for long distance travelers.
- Ultra stretchy Core-Spun yarns make sock easier to put on.
- Comfort top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day.
- Ankle, calf and length are required for proper fit.
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 mmHg)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Series: Silver Core-Spun
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Style: Knee High
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments