Therafirm® TheraSport® Athletic Compression Leg Sleeves 15-20 mmHg, Recovery, ClearanceKR-67416
The TheraSport 15-20 mmHg Athletic Recovery Compression Leg Sleeves deliver a controlled amount of pressure that is greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases as it comes up the leg.
- Exceptional Comfort: Super soft material
- 1" Comfort Band: Non-binding grip that stays up
- Cool and Comfortable: High tech moisture wicking yarns
- Gradient Compression: Improved circulation, support & stabilization
- Footless Design: Wear with the socks of your choice
MODERATE COMPRESSION (15-20 mmHg)
- Improve blood flow from the ankle to heart
- Prevent swelling, DVT, and discomfort
- Prevent or treat mild varicose vein
- Reduce muscle fatigue
- Aid recovery
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Style: Calf Sleeves
Fabric Content: Coolmax, Nylon and Lycra
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments