Circaid Juxtalite Lower Leg Compression WrapCJL1S001
HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6545
The circaid juxtalite lower leg system is an easy alternative for those who lack the strength or dexterity to use traditional compression stockings and bandages. The standard legging is available in two lengths, 28 cm and 33 cm, and in circumference sizes ranging from Small to XXL with three full calf options.
The circaid juxtalite lower leg system features adjustable assured compression levels (20-30, 30-40, or 40-50 mmHg) using the patented built in pressure system (BPS) that allows the clinician to set the desired compression and allows the patient to repeat this process at home.
- Inelastic compression wrap for venous diseases & mild edema
- Made from comfortable Breathoprene for excellent breathability and firm containment
- Instantly adjust the legging without removing the garment thanks to juxtaposing band system
- Patented Built-In-Pressure System® makes applying the prescribed compression level simple (20-30, 30-40 and 40-50 mmHg)
- Works great with elastic stockings as part of a complete compression system.
- 6-month warranty.
- Machine washable.
- 1 lower leg compression wrap
- 1 pair compression undersocks to help manage foot and ankle swelling
Style: Compression Wrap
Fabric Contents: 56% Nylon, 40% Polyurethane, 4% Elastane
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments