Circaid Reduction Kit, Lower LegCRK1L001
This advanced lower leg reduction kit provides the benefits of inelastic compression in a custom garment. This unique system is custom fitted in the clinic to create a garment that is completely adaptable to your unique needs. For use of acute drainage phase lymphedema management for patients with lower leg needs. The adjustable bands allow you to easily remove and re-apply the garment for daily use and normal hygiene, and the breathable fabric helps keep you cool and comfortable. This unique system is the perfect alternative to bandaging and allows you to be more engaged with your therapy.
- Inelastic compression.
- Breathable fabric that improves comfort and compliance.
- Juxtaposed band system for a perfect fit.
- Easily customized on a per-patient basis.
- Easy handling when donning and doffing.
- Built-In-Tension System supports a repeatable level of tension.
- Adjustable to your specific patients needs
- Fabric Content: 54% Polyurethane; 42% Nylon; 4% Elastane
- Lower Leg system includes: 1 reduction lower leg component, 1 reduction kit undersleeve leg, 1 reduction shelf strap, 6 hook and loop stays, 1 Built-In-Tension system guide card, 1 paper measuring tape, and 1 direction for use.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments