Duomed Advantage Maternity Pantyhose 15-20 mmHgAM16101
This pair of compression maternity pantyhose was designed for expecting mothers provides accurate graduated compression for better circulation. Moderate 15-20 mmHg compression helps prevent and relieve tired, achy or swollen legs, swollen ankles, and helps prevent against varicose veins. The subtle opaque style and soft, comfortable feel make these perfect for everyday wear. The comfortable knit top band and practically invisible toe seam offer maximum comfort.
- Duomed advantage is made with soft, durable material that will keep you feeling comfortable and rejuvenated all day long.
- The durable heel pocket and comfortable top band ensure that your Duomed advantage compression sock will provide accurate, graduated compression for improved leg health.
MODERATE COMPRESSION (15-20 MMHG)
- Tired, achy legs
- Occupational swelling or evening edema
- Leg discomfort from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Prevent medical issues for those with risk of vein health issues
- Reduce swelling during travel
- Prevent DVT during travel
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: 67% Nylon (Polyamide) / 33% Spandex (Elasthane)
Pantyhose Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments