Duomed Advantage Maternity Pantyhose 30-40 mmHgAM36101
HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6540
Duomed advantage is a soft, opaque compression stocking for expecting mothers that provides accurate graduated compression for improved leg health. With a subtle look and comfortable feel, Duomed advantage delivers compression therapy that supports your lifestyle. Featuring a comfortable knit top band and a practically invisible toe seam to maximize all day comfort. Available with extra firm 30-40 mmHg compression for those who need a higher level.
- Opaque fabric masks blemishes and a soft fiber blend caresses the skin to promote all day comfort.
- Duomed advantage is made with soft, durable material that will keep you feeling comfortable and rejuvenated all day long. The durable heel pocket and comfortable top band ensure that your Duomed advantage compression sock will provide accurate, graduated compression for improved leg health.
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 MMHG)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Fabric Content: 68% Nylon (Polyamide) / 32% Spandex (Elasthane)
Pantyhose Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments