Duomed Advantage Pantyhose 15-20 mmHgAP16101
HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6539
Duomed advantage pantyhose offer a graduated compression stocking with a subtle, opaque design. 15-20 mmHg accurate graduated compression provides better leg health by improving circulation and relieving tired, achy or swollen legs. The soft feel, comfortable knit top band and practically invisible toe seam maximize all day comfort.
- Opaque fabric masks blemishes and a soft fiber blend caresses the skin to promote all day comfort. The foot bed is designed to fit both men and women comfortably.
- Duomed advantage is made with soft, durable material that will keep you feeling comfortable and rejuvenated all day long. The durable heel pocket and comfortable top band ensure that your Duomed advantage compression sock will provide accurate, graduated compression for improved leg health.
MODERATE COMPRESSION (15-20 MMHG)
- Tired, achy legs
- Occupational swelling or evening edema
- Leg discomfort from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Prevent medical issues for those with risk of vein health issues
- Reduce swelling during travel
- Prevent DVT during travel
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Fabric Content: 67% Nylon (Polyamide) / 33% Spandex (Elasthane)
Pantyhose Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments