Duomed Advantage Pantyhose 20-30 mmHgAP2620X
HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6539
With a soft, comfortable fit and opaque design, these pantyhose are perfect for everyday wear. A comfortable knit top band and virtually invisible toe seam offer all day comfort. 20-30 mmHg accurate graduated compression applies a firm level for better leg health and helps relive tired, heavy, achy or swollen legs, prevent against varicose veins, and prevent against DVT. Duomed advantage offers compression therapy that works with your lifestyle.
- Opaque fabric masks blemishes and a soft fiber blend caresses the skin to promote all day comfort. The foot bed is designed to fit both men and women comfortably.
- Duomed advantage is made with soft, durable material that will keep you feeling comfortable and rejuvenated all day long. The durable heel pocket and comfortable top band ensure that your Duomed advantage compression sock will provide accurate, graduated compression for improved leg health.
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Fabric Content: 62% Nylon (Polyamide) / 38% Spandex (Elasthane)
Pantyhose Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments