Duomed Advantage Pantyhose 30-40 mmHg, Open ToeAP35101
HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6540
These soft, opaque pantyhose offers 30-40 mmHg accurate graduated compression to help improve leg health and keep you feeling rejuvenated all day. The subtle look and pantyhose style offers the coverage and support you need with an open toe design. Comfortable knit top band and practically unnoticeable toe seam provide all day comfort, while 30-40 mmHg compression helps with moderate varicose veins, swelling, mild lymphedema, prevention and management of DVT, and post-procedure use.
- Opaque fabric masks blemishes and a soft fiber blend caresses the skin to promote all day comfort. The foot bed is designed to fit both men and women comfortably.
- Duomed advantage is made with soft, durable material that will keep you feeling comfortable and rejuvenated all day long. The durable heel pocket and comfortable top band ensure that your Duomed advantage compression sock will provide accurate, graduated compression for improved leg health.
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 MMHG)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Fabric Content: 68% Nylon (Polyamide) / 32% Spandex (Elasthane)
Pantyhose Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments