Duomed Advantage Thigh High 15-20 mmHgAT16101
HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6533
Duomed advantage thigh highs offer a soft, opaque compression stocking that improves circulation. 15-20 mmHg accurate graduated compression improves leg health by improving circulation. Featuring a comfortable knit top band and a practically invisible toe seam to maximize all day comfort. Duomed advantage offers compression therapy that fits into your lifestyle.
- Duomed advantage is made with soft, durable material that will keep you feeling comfortable and rejuvenated all day long.
- The durable heel pocket and comfortable top band ensure that your Duomed advantage compression sock will provide accurate, graduated compression for improved leg health.
MODERATE 15-20 MMHG COMPRESSION RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Spider Veins
- Minor Leg Swelling
- Achy and/or Fatigued Legs
- Leg Discomfort During Pregnancy
- Minor Varicose Veins
- For Wear After Sclerotherapy
- Occupations with long periods of sitting or standing
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: 62% Nylon (Polyamide) / 38% Spandex (Elasthane)
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments