Duomed Advantage Thigh High 20-30 mmHgAT26101
HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6533
Duomed advantage thigh highs are a soft, opaque compression stocking that help improve circulation and leg health. The subtle opaque style and thigh high length are perfect for your everyday look. Made with soft fabric, a comfortable knit top band, and practically invisible toe seam for all day comfort. 20-30 mmHg of graduated compression is applies to help relieve tired, heavy, achy or swollen legs, prevent against varicose veins and prevent against DVT.
- Opaque fabric masks blemishes and a soft fiber blend caresses the skin to promote all day comfort. The foot bed is designed to fit both men and women comfortably.
- Duomed advantage is made with soft, durable material that will keep you feeling comfortable and rejuvenated all day long. The durable heel pocket and comfortable top band ensure that your Duomed advantage compression sock will provide accurate, graduated compression for improved leg health.
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Thigh High
Fabric Content: 62% Nylon (Polyamide) / 38% Spandex (Elasthane)
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments