Duomed Advantage Thigh High 20-30 mmHg, Open ToeAT25101
HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6533
Duomed advantage compression thigh highs offer the compression you need in a chic, opaque style. Firm 20-30 mmHg accurate graduated compression delivers the compression therapy to support your lifestyle. Thigh high length offers more coverage while the comfortable knit top band and almost invisible toe seam maximize all day comfort. The open toe design offers better breathability to keep you cool and goes well with any shoe style.
- Opaque fabric masks blemishes and a soft fiber blend caresses the skin to promote all day comfort. The foot bed is designed to fit both men and women comfortably.
- Duomed advantage is made with soft, durable material that will keep you feeling comfortable and rejuvenated all day long. The durable heel pocket and comfortable top band ensure that your Duomed advantage compression sock will provide accurate, graduated compression for improved leg health.
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Fabric Content: 62% Nylon (Polyamide) / 38% Spandex (Elasthane)
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments