Duomed Patriot Men's Knee High 20-30 mmHg36731
HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530
Duomed patriot is a soft, breathable, classic ribbed-style sock. Designed for all-day wearing comfort, Duomed patriot fits naturally with professional and casual outfits. Featuring a comfortable knit top band and reinforced heel for maximum durability.
- Opaque fabric masks blemishes and a soft, uncoated fiber blend promotes all day comfort. The foot bed is designed to fit both men and women comfortably. The heel pocket is reinforced for extra durability.
- Duomed patriot offers a classic ribbed sock for every day wear. With three classic colors (black, navy, and tan), Duomed patriot is the perfect compression sock for the fashion-conscious customer who wants the benefits of graduated compression.
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: 61% Nylon (Polyamide) / 39% Spandex (Elasthane)
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments