JOBST® ActiveWear Knee High 15-20 mmHg110479
HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530
JOBST® ActiveWear is a cushioned compression sock with superior moisture management and incredible softness. The wide comfort knee band makes them easier to get on and keeps them in place throughout the day. Made with moderate 15-20 mmHg graduated compression for better circulation, they are the ideal compression sock for any active lifestyle.
- Dri-release yarns feel like cotton and help keep feet dry and comfortable
- Wide comfort knee band secures sock in place
- Cushioned foot, with seamless toe, provides all-day wearing comfort
MODERATE COMPRESSION (15-20 MMHG)
- Tired, achy legs
- Occupational swelling or evening edema
- Leg discomfort from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Prevent medical issues for those with risk of vein health issues
- Reduce swelling during travel
- Prevent DVT during travel
FABRIC CONTENT: 60% Polyester, 20% Nylon, 11% Cotton, 9% Spandex
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments