JOBST® forMen Ambition SoftFit Knee High 20-30 mmHg7764500
HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530
These unique socks combine all the benefits of JOBST® forMen Ambition with SoftFit technology for exceptional comfort and all day wear. SoftFit technology includes softly-adhering silicone yarns that help keep the socks in place, and decreased compression at the top band for less tensions and better comfort. Carbon provides natural odor control, while the reinforced toe and specially designed heel pocket create better durability. 20-30 mmHg graduated compression improves circulation
- Gently adhering silicone yarns provide less slippage, allowing decreased compression at the top band for more comfort
- Contemporary ribbed design
- Combines carbon for natural odor control that is renewed with each washing, with cotton for softness and ease of donning
- High quality cotton and soft yarns ensure comfort and easy donning
- Wide comfort knee band secures fit and improves wearing comfort
- Reinforced toe and specially developed heel pocket for optimal comfort and durability
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Series: forMen Ambition
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric: 52% Nylon, 28% Spandex, 18% Cotton, 2% Silicone
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments