Mediven Active Knee High 20-30 mmHg36472U2
HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530
The Mediven Active Athletic Knee High Socks offer superior performance for active lifestyles and are ideal for those looking for a thicker, more cushioned athletic style sock. Perfect for both men and women, these socks are made with Clima-Comfort technology to regulate moisture and temperature, and Zinc for antifungal protection. Firm 20-30 mmHg compression keeps your legs feeling energized during and after physical activity.
- Cushioned foot profile with padding to stabilize and deliver a secure fit in nearly all footwear
- Performance - compression provides more energy, better performance and faster recovery
- Comfortable, patented Clima-Comfort technology releases moisture for temperature control
- The addition of Zinc provides antifungal protection and odor regulation
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: 87% Nylon (Polyamide)/ 13% Spandex (Elasthane)/LATEX-FREE
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments