Mediven Plus Knee High 20-30 mmHg19801
HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530
Mediven Plus Knee Highs feature a blend of MediSilk yarn with Clima-Comfort and ClimaFresh to help regulate moisture and temperature and prevent odors. They include an opaque material that helps conceal varicosities, blemishes or scarring. 20-30 mmHg medical graduated compression prevents heavy, tired, achy or swollen legs and varicose veins.
- Opaque coverage to conceal blemishes and varicose veins
- Strong material for extra support
- Comfortable, patented Clima-Comfort releases moisture for temperature control
- Combination of both elastic and inelastic properties for serious edema containment
- ClimaFresh technology inhibits bacteria growth and unpleasant odors
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: 75% Nylon (Polyamide)/ 25% Spandex (Elasthane)/LATEX-FREE
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments