Rejuva® Herringbone Knee High 20-30 mmHgKHER2MA1
Go the extra mile in style with the versatile design of Herringbone. Knit in cool neutrals for an easy match with your favorite jeans, pants, or shorts & designed with hidden graduated compression for relief of tired, achy, swollen feet & legs. From the RejuvaSocks® Collection by RejuvaHealth®.
- 20-30 mmHg renewing support
- Graduated compression for healthy legs
- Cushioned feel of a sport sock
- Wide toe box for extra wiggle room
- Comfortable top band holds without binding
- Multi-dimensional stretch for easy application & removal
- Great for travel and long periods of sitting or standing
- Latex Free, FDA-listed, Imported
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: 75% Nylon / 25% LYCRA Spandex
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments