Sigvaris Chipsleeve Standard Calf & Foot2631-BKR
Sigvaris Chipsleeve garments are made for the upper and lower extremity. Filled with chipped foam and designed with directional channels, each garment works to efficiently direct lymph fluid and promote drainage. Patients with fibrotic limbs will enjoy the cocoon-like fit and massaging effect of the chip filled garment.
- Open-cell foam chips massage fibrotic and breakdown fibrotic tissue
- Chip foam is sewn in channels to aid in the direction and movement of fluid
- Fabric used in the construction of the product is moisture wicking and includes odor control properties
- Product designed to ensure the gradient application of compression
- Product includes an Oversleeve which provides additional compression of 10-15 mmHg and keeps garment covered.
- Pair of cotton liners included.
Style: Foam Sleeve
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments