Sigvaris Compreflex Standard Calf & Foot Wrap1401-BKR
The Compreflex Standard Calf and Foot is an inelastic compression system for the foot and calf. The device is made of a lightweight, breathable material ideal for long-term wear and comfort. Paired with the non-compressive Basic Liner, the Compreflex Standard Calf & Foot offers compression to the calf and foot.
- Accurate compression measurements of 20-30, 30-40, 40-50 powered by the patent pending Accutab
- Complete inelastic compression system for the lower leg with garments for the foot and calf
- Easy-to-use features including the built in stretch panel that holds the product in place before straps are closed
- Product contains a pair of compressive underliners offering 10-15mmHg in the foot and ankle
- Product material is short stretch, allowing for a firm compressive hold while calf contracts and expands
- Durable material that allows for long-term wear
MATERIAL: 33% Polyurethane Foam, 25% Nylon, 21% Polyester, 15% Neoprene, 4% Cotton, 2% Spandex
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments