Sigvaris Diabetic Compression Socks Men's Knee High 18-25 mmHg602CSSM00
HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530
Diabetic Compression Socks (Formerly 602 Diabetic) are the only patented, clinically-proven graduated compression socks constructed for people with diabetes.
- Padded soles and invisible toe seam add comfort and protection
- Compression-free foot for optimum comfort
- Double-covered inlay yarns provide comfort and allow product to easily glide on and off
- drirelease® yarns add moisture wicking properties
MODERATE COMPRESSION (18-25 MMHG)
- Tired, achy legs
- Occupational swelling or evening edema
- Leg discomfort from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Prevent medical issues for those with risk of vein health issues
- Reduce swelling during travel
- Prevent DVT during travel
Series: Diabetic Compression Socks (Formerly 602 Diabetic)
Compression: 18-25 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric: 50% Nylon, 28% Rayon, 22% Spandex; Latex-Free
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments