Sigvaris Merino Outdoor Socks Knee High 15-20 mmHg421CS12
HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530
- Soft, comfortable, and itch-free
- Natural properties of wool make these socks odor-resistant
- Mesh flex zones for comfort and ventilation
- Cushioned, padded soles protect against blisters
- No compression in heel and instep for ease of donning
- Thermoregulating for year-round comfort
MODERATE COMPRESSION (15-20 MMHG)
- Tired, achy legs
- Occupational swelling or evening edema
- Leg discomfort from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Prevent medical issues for those with risk of vein health issues
- Reduce swelling during travel
- Prevent DVT during travel
Series: Merino Outdoor Socks
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: 67% Fine Merino Wool, 26% Nylon, 7% Spandex; Latex-Free
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments