Pink and Purple are not available in XL. They are only available in SS, MM, LL.
Sigvaris Performance 20-30 mmHg Sports Compression Leg Sleeves 412V; peak your performance with true graduated compression.
Sigvaris Performance Sport Compression Leg Sleeves are Sigvaris' newest addition to their Active Therapy Compression line. This high-tech unisex sports compression sleeve is designed with all of the benefits to help peak your performance while delivering true 20-30 mmHg gradient compression.
• Stabilizes & diminishes vibrations of active muscles for faster regeneration
• Latex-free high-tech fibers provide odor and thermal control; sleeve stays incredibly dry
• Extra-wide comfort top band keeps sleeve comfortably in place
• Less aching and cramping to optimize performance potential
• True graduated compression (20-30mmHg)
• Increased Circulation
• Improved blood flow through the veins
• Increased Oxygen to the Muscle Tissues
• Less Lactic Acid buildup in the legs during exercise
• Reduced exercise-induced muscle soreness in legs
• Precise Sizing for optimal comfort and guaranteed fit
• True Graduated Compression
• Longer Endurance due to increased blood circulation and increased oxygen delivery to muscle tissue.
• Faster Regeneration
• Less Aching & Cramping helping to optimize performance potential.
• 75% Nylon
• 25% Spandex
|Sigvaris 20-30 mmHg Performance Compression Leg Sleeves|
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.