Therafirm® Core-Sport® Athletic Compression Socks 15-20 mmHgKR-37712
HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530
The Core-Sport 15-20 mmHg Athletic Performance Compression Socks provide a controlled amount of pressure which is greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases toward the calf.
- Graduated compression for better circulation and added support and stabilization
- High-tech fibers that wick moisture away from the skin
- Comfort top that stays in place without binding
- Antimicrobial to help prevent odor in the sleeve
- Arch compression for added support
- Cushioned heel and foot to reduce impact
MODERATE COMPRESSION (15-20 mmHg)
- Improve blood flow from the ankle to heart
- Enhance workout and improve performance
- Increase energy for endurance
- Reduce muscle fatigue
- Shorter recovery
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: Coolmax, Nylon and Lycra
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments