Therafirm® Ease Lymphedema Armsleeve 20-30 mmHgKR-63015
HCPCS Code / CPT Code: L8010
EASE by Therafirm® Lymphedema Arm Sleeves feature ultra stretchy yarns for a compression garment that is easier to put on. Super soft, breathable material offers superior comfort for all-day wear. Moisture wicking fibers provide a comfortable coolness.
- Delivers a controlleed amount of pressure which is greatest at the wrist and gradually decreases around the upper arm to help prevent or manage mild edema or moderate swelling
- Engineered with an elbow pocket for a more precise fit
- Specialized knit pattern at the inside of elbow bend to help sleeve stay in place and prevent bunching
- Features a 1.5" soft, silicone-dotted band to prevent rolling and provide superior comfort for all-day wear
- Non-restrictive wrist for added comfort
- Ultra-stretchy yarns for garments that are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear
- Moisture wicking CoolMax fibers provide dry, comfortable coolness
Series: Ease Lympedema
Fabric Content: Coolmax, Nylon and Lycra
Arm Sleeve Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments