Therafirm® Knee High 20-30 mmHg, Open ToeKR-77300
HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530
The Therafirm 20-30 mmHg Open Toe Knee High Compression Stockings are designed to improve circulation, relieve tired, heavy, aching legs, and prevent moderate swelling.
- 20-30 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Fashionable semi-opaque knit
- Soft comfort band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Open-toe allows toes more wiggle room
- Two-way stretch nylon and spandex blend
- Patented Micro-Cool process wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable coolness
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 mmHg)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: Coolmax, Nylon and Lycra
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments