TherafirmLight® Knee High 10-15 mmHgKR-33014
The TherafirmLight 10-15 mmHg Knee High Compression Stockings are designed to improve circulation, relieve tired, heavy, aching legs and prevent light swelling.
- 10-15 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Fashionable sheer knit
- Stays up all day with soft comfort band
- Two-way stretch nylon and spandex blend
- Patented Micro-Cool process wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable coolness
- Made in the USA
MILD COMPRESSION (10-15 mmHg)
- Discomfort from spider veins
- Relief from minor swelling
- Relief of tired aching legs
- Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
- Minor varicose veins
- For wear following Sclerotherapy
- Helps prevent DVT
Compression: 10-15 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: Coolmax, Nylon and Lycra
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments