TRUFORM® Women's Pantyhose 20-30 mmHg, Plus Size1758BG-P
Designed to help relieve moderate conditions associated with poor circulation. Sized to fit the shorter, full-figured woman. Truform medical wear pantyhose feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. Color options are basic neutrals for all-occasion wear.
- Therapeutic graduated compression
- Ventilated cotton panel and flat panty seams for a comfortable, inconspicuous fit
- Generous reinforced toe and knit-in defined heel for durability, comfort and proper fit
- Classic smooth-knit textured fabric helps conceal blemishes
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 mmHg)
- Tired, aching legs
- Moderate varicose veins
- Moderate leg, ankle and foot swelling; Post surgery
MATERIAL: 80% nylon / 20% spandex; does not include natural rubber latex
Pantyhose Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments