OTC Orthotex Knee Support - Stabilizer Pad2546-S
The OTC 2546 knee support is made from Orthotex fabric, an open 3-dimensional knit that is a non-latex alternative to neoprene. It offers breathability, elasticity, therapeutic compression, comfort and heat control. It is less hot than neoprene, thus appropriate for long term wear or wear in warm climates, and ideal for wearers who are allergic to or irritated by neoprene fabric.
- Open cell foam Orthotex material is breathable and allows for comfortable long-term wear
- Multidirectional stretch material provides even compression over the anatomical prominences of the joint
- Multi-function neoprene buttress surrounds kneecap and provides compression and stabilization. Slits on interior of buttress cover allows for a wide range of adjustability
- Sheer mesh elastic opening over back of knee minimizes binding, enhances wearing comfort
- Easy slip-on, slip-off application
- Latex free
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments