Sigvaris Compreflex Reduce Knee Wrap2401-KP
The Sigvaris Compreflex Reduce is an innovative compression system used during the decongestive phase of lymphedema therapy. A replacement for tedious traditional bandage wrapping, the Compreflex Reduce is easy to size, customizable at the site of care, simple to assemble, and conveniently adjustable during daily wear.
- Custom fit solution with an off-the-shelf product
- Simple, no measurements required during fitting
- Made with high-grade inelastic material designed to be periodically modified during treatment
- Material is short-stretch and conforms to the limb for a secure fit and for the gradient application of compression
- Product includes an additional 4-way compression strap for difficult to compress areas
Style: Knee Wrap
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments