Sigvaris Compreflex Standard Knee Wrap1411-KP
The Compreflex Standard Knee is an inelastic compression device, providing adjustable compression to the knee. The device includes a butterfly strap, used to compress the patella and other regions where edema may pocket.
- Accurate compression measurements of 20-30, 30-40, 40-50 powered by the patent pending Accutab
- Easy-to-use features including the built in stretch panel that holds the product in place before straps are closed
- Four-way compression strap included for difficult to compress areas like the patella or popliteal space
- Rounded straps for a secure, firm closure around the limb
- Durable material that allows for long-term wear
Compression: 20-50 mmHg
Style: Knee Wrap
Fabric Content: 66% Neoprene, 31% Nylon, 3% Spandex
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments