Mediven Comfort Vitality Women's Knee High 15-20 mmHg [OVERSTOCK]D040931
The Mediven Women's Comfort Vitality feature a soft, luxurious fabric that is easy to don for all day and night wear. The new mediGrip top band gives the added security that the stocking will hold and deliver graduated compression where it is needed throughout the day. These knee highs feature mild 15-20 mmHg compression that is perfect for everyday wear. The stylish herringbone-ribbed pattern and color look like everyday hose but with the extra benefits of medical compression. Only you will know this is compression!
- Herringbone-ribbed design for a classic look at work or after work
- Luxury and style without sacrificing the medical accuracy you expect from medi
- Clima Fresh system inhibits bacteria growth and unpleasant odors
- Clima Comfort system combined with lanolin keeps you naturally dry and refreshed
- Clima-Fresh for all-day freshness
MODERATE COMPRESSION (15-20 MMHG)
- Tired, achy legs
- Occupational swelling or evening edema
- Leg discomfort from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Prevent medical issues for those with risk of vein health issues
- Reduce swelling during travel
- Prevent DVT during travel
Series: Comfort Vitality
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: 77% Nylon (Polyamide) / 23% Spandex (Elasthane) / LATEX-FREE
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments