Therafirm® Core-Sport® Athletic Compression Leg Sleeves 15-20 mmHgKR-67712
HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6533
The Core-Sport 15-20 mmHg Compression Leg Sleeves deliver a controlled amount of pressure which is greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases around the calf.
- Graduated compression for better circulation and added support and stabilization
- High-tech fibers that wick moisture away from the skin
- Comfort top that stays in place without binding
- Antimicrobial to help prevent odor in the sleeve
- Footless design for pairing with your favorite socks
MODERATE COMPRESSION (15-20 mmHg)
- Improve circulation
- Enhance workout and improve performance
- Increase energy for endurance
- Reduce muscle fatigue
- Shorter recovery
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Style: Calf Sleeve
Fabric Content: Coolmax, Nylon and Lycra
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the brand of stockings you've chosen — such as Jobst, Sigvaris, Medi, and Juzo. All of these compression stocking manufacturers offer sizing charts that will ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments